Friday, August 20, 2010
A Lighthearted Friday Fill-in
I found this Military Wife Friday Fill-in through Julie the Army Wife. If you'd like to see more, it's being hosted by Wife of a Sailor.
And now, on to the questions!
1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
Hmm...tough one. Hopefully something exciting that would result in my being filthy rich. Being on the lamb doesn't come cheap.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
Hard to tell. We go back and forth on the getting out question, which will be revisited next January. I could see the hubs staying in for his 20, though.
3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
Hands down, my grandmother's macaroni and cheese. It's simple, but so comforting.
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
"Take care of yourself, babe." Love you just doesn't quite cover it.
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Right here in our hometown would be fine. We love this area, and our families are all around.
Check out the military bloggers listed above, and join in the fun if you're of a mind to...the more, the merrier! Hope everyone has a great Friday.